Request letter for adapter

From,
Your name 
Hostel name
Department 

To,
The ICTS Director,
Amrita university


Through the hostel warden


Subject: Request for Replacement of Faulty Modem Adapter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring to your kind attention that the modem in our room is not working due to a faulty power adapter. As a result, the internet connection is unavailable, and we are unable to carry out our academic work and other online activities effectively.

We have checked the modem and found that the adapter is not supplying power, which appears to be the cause of the issue. Therefore, I kindly request you to replace the faulty modem adapter at the earliest to restore the internet connection.

Since the internet is essential for academic activities, your prompt action in resolving this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Yours faithfully,



[Your Name]
[Roll number Department]
[Contact number]
[Date]


Request for Phone MAC Registration Access Due to Laptop Issue

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you that my laptop is currently not working, and I am unable to complete the required MAC registration process using it.

I kindly request you to grant me access to register my phone's MAC address so that I can connect to the network and continue my academic work without interruption.

I would be grateful if you could approve my request at the earliest.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,

[Your Name]
[Roll number Department]
[Contact number]
[Date]


Sree@amrita.edu, gopan@amrita.edu,campuswifi@cb.amrita.edu,ccwh@cb.amrita.edu






0 Comments

Private DNS does not support campus Wi-Fi networks but connects with no internet_1

  Not Support 8.8.8.8 DNS Please set dynamic DNS - . Find it Please set dynamic DNS - . -    Private DNS does not support campus Wi-Fi networks but connects with no internet.                Start—----run-----ncpa.cpl------after click ok button   start----run----cmd after enter ipconfig /all enter this command You will get this series IP please check the    DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 172.17.18.2 , 172.17.18.4 Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : amritanet.edu    Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz    Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 4C-B0-4A-9C-AC-5C    DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes    Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes    Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::a47e:3161:5fc:4cff%23(Preferred)    IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 10.12.192.171(Preferred)    Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . ...